Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
Andy-D cannot login
  • <Andy-D> mdupont: when I try signing onto the OSE forum using OpenID, the pop-up window that handles it keeps acting like I haven't entered an email after every time I hit 'Connect', it refreshes the window adding "Email is required" in red at the top, and leaving the field empty
    <Andy-D> (that's at the 'Add Info & Create Account' stage)

please help him!

• 4 Comments sorted by
  • I guess this could be a bug in MediaWiki that is triggered by login names starting with numbers (number 4 in his case). I'll ask him to create another account starting with a letter.

• Oops... the problem happens when he's trying to log in on the forum, so please disregard my previous message (in which I refer to MediaWiki).

• Vote Up0Vote Down
    4ndy4ndy

October 2012
    Well, account request worked fine, but I have no idea what's going on with that form and whether that problem was on my end.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged