Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
Regenerative Acceleration Technology
  • Merry Wednesday,

I'm an intuitive inventor of earth energy devices, and pleased to be here.  Have written Marcin before about this technology.  It's the brainchild of Thane C. Heins, a Canadian inventor.  He's giving the license to produce this technology away for free as a service to humanity.  Highly recommended.  Perhaps Factor E Farm could put into production?

• 4 Comments sorted by
  • So...it's not a more efficient use of a generator/motor? Is your claim that the generator/motor is outputting more power than is supplied to it?

Cool.

You must be making a killing off of selling electricity back to the power company.

• OK. So I'll bite on this one. I've looked into this a little bit and I am interested by the fact that scientists at both Ottawa University and MIT could not explain the effect (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perepiteia).

The way I read it, this is not necessarily claiming that the overall output power exceeds the input power. What I understand is being claimed is that using this technology will enable one to generate some electricity from a running electric motor while not only NOT slowing that motor down and in fact, lowering the needed load for a given mechanical output. Therefore, as long as the electricity produced by the technology plus the engines mechanical energy output combined, is lower than the load requred to run all of it, it is still a net-consumer of power (and hence the law on conservation of energy is preserved).

One could see it as simply a more efficient electricity to mechnical converter (i.e. engine) where some of the electrical energy can be reclaimed at two points (lowering the input load and generating some electricity).

Please do correct me if my understanding of the claim is not accurate or I have made an error anywhere.

Now having said all the above, I don't pretend to know how this works or even claims to work. Still, my father (who is both a Mechincal and Electrical engineer) still has trouble coping with the idea that compressing air to generate heat is 4-5 times more efficient than using an electrical heating element (as in Heat Pumps vs traditional water heaters). But it does work!

So, if I can having some schematics and buld instructions, I would be willing to attempt to build one of these devices and hence go some way to proving it's worth as a potential entry in the OSE. Of course, it MUST be an openly available design with no patents (creative commons, copyleft or whatever).

Please feel free to send me a mail direct on the forum to discuss further.
    Thanks
    Alastair (in France)

• If it's just an efficiency improvement then it needs to provide a benefit that outweighs its cost. I have to assume that any motor being used to power a car is going to be relatively efficient; 90% as opposed to 75%. So the increase in efficiency this provides would have to be had at a lower cost than just buying an even more efficient motor, but the window for improvement is still small, so the total possible benefit is small. If it's a small benefit then it needs to be used as often as possible, which means it needs to not only be reliable but also not sitting idle.

Maybe it could be incorporated into the universal power supply, or something equivalent. I doubt it would make sense to have it sitting on a car's motor if the vehicle is sitting idle most of the day.

Is it primarily just a control circuit, or are there mechanical components?

• A guy in Holland has replicated this technology and even applied it existing transformers (it doesn't actually require an engine, just a transformer to work).

Check out video on YouTube here->

There are 6 more related videos including one about the mathematics of Back EMF.

Personally, I thought it helped to make it clearer. I agree with Matt that the cost would have to be worth the efficiency gain.

I would love to see an actual study of the efficency gain not just one showing it work (which is a good start).

Alastair

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged