Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
How to Remineralize Teeth Naturally
  • 5 Comments sorted by
  • haha! that's awesome! Never heard of brushing your teeth with soap before!!

• I went to a supermarket here in Brazil to buy a coconut soap, but after taking a look at the ingredients, I gave up the idea of buying it.

Maybe it's better to make your own coconut soap and use it. Maybe Paolo (@pignol23) can give us a recipe...

• Coconut oil soap is easy to make - actually any soap is easy to make by the cold process, if you're patient. You need a measured amount of fresh caustic soda - the amount depending on the quantity and type of oil you need to saponify. You make up a caustic soda solution of a certain strength (specified in books on the subject) and stir it into the oil. And wait. When the soap is completely set (takes a couple of hours), you drain off the liquid, which contains glycerin which you might have a use for. I've made a couple of batches of coconut oil soap here (Philippines), and one batch of olive oil soap (Marseilles soap) when I was in Europe. Nothing to it.

• top link is empty now. So, I added something about this subject  - but I have to say - I'm not an expert in this matter.

http://www.smartahealth.com/remineralization.html

• This is crank science. Somebody please put a stop to this.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged