Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
First Canadian OSE Meeting on June 9th
  • Hello everyone.  I am pleased to announce that we are having our first ever Canadian OSE meeting on June 9th in Vancouver, British Columbia.  I will be starting a small presentation on OSE at 8:00 PM at the Vancouver Hack Space followed by a question and answer session.

Any locals interested in attending please email me at dawgenca (at) shaw (dot) ca for more details.

The Dawg

• 7 Comments sorted by
  • That is great!

• I would love to be there! Too bad it is a few thousand km away LOL! Have a great one!

• Hope you get some good attendance. I'm from southern Alberta so it's a bit of a drive. I'll keep it in mined if I'm out that way in June. I usually go on a windsurfing trip once a year on the coast.  

• Guys, this was 2011 :)
    Dawg is focusing on Open Source Resilient Living now.

• Right!  Nice to know there is interest in Alberta though.  I'm in the Edmonton region.

• I'm on Vancouver Island also interested

• Yes as was mentioned I created an Open Source group with a more basic focus.

Check us out at www.osrliving.org.

I would like some Canadian chapters formed by year end.  Anyone who believes strongly in Open Source and resilience should join up. 

Cheers

Damien

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged