Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
Amaterasu - Presently Homeless
  • Greetings.

I am an unemployed writer/editor, graphics/multimedia designer, video editor, and deep thinker with a very strong Betterment Ethic.  I have studied economics, physics, archaeology, cosmology, technology, and esoterica in a Self-directed manner.  From My childhood experiences, with a father who worked for a major aerospace company, I am aware of the science of electrogravitics and the fact that it is hidden in black ops.  (See http://forum.opensourceecology.org/discussion/594/electrogravitics for more.)

It is My aim to "save the planet:" to increase the awareness of electrogravitics and the fact that it not only offers gravity control but also free energy, and to extract it from the secrecy it now is shrouded in.

This will "save the planet" because of the intimate link between money and energy.  Money/power/energy are three forms of the same thing, like ice/water/steam.  Add abundant free energy and accounting for it via money becomes moot.

I am happy I have found this site and look forward to some excellent discussions!

• 1 Comment sorted by
  • Dude, are you actually homeless? What country are you in?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion