Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
Leo from Holland, a very goodyear indeed
  • Hello, I'm born in 68 and second of three boys, I've got three boys myself and are interested into many things. My work is my hobby. (Lucky bastrd bosses) 3D-modeling in Tekla struktures. Our specialty is building schools with the -our- fastest prefabricated concreet system CD20 building system. We make culums, prestressed floorslabs, walls and fassade slabs, in other words the concreet skeleton. Of big buildings. I am spending all of my money that i bring home on costs (paying the bills) that I honestly was looking for a second job to make more and to get rid of my debt. But i am also a person who is giving my last change to a music maker. I have good ideas, and finally found a pressure valve to let them go, all in time. But now knowing I get out of my rat-race hoping to be of any contribution, willing to make overtime for OSE, I speak dutch, german, englisch, we built mostly in Holland, we produce steel parts in Holland and Tchechia, we produce concreet in Germany. In our line of work we are combining more and more multi discipline platforms in BIM (like autocad dwg, revit ifc, but also tried pdf. We are checking 3D-models in Tekla for clash check but also we are checking custumer IFC input with our model IFC output in a free program BIMsight. My boys are 16,15 and eleven we did not fire any fireworks, we have a dog and to many cats, anyone?? I want a free future for everyone and a warless and if possible a future without religeon-conflict. I invest as much as I can in Silver to save my old days from a bank-government-robbery good year to all. Leo

• 2 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    mjnmjn

January 2012
    Welcome to OSE, Leo.  You may want to look into OSE Europe, that is starting to put together local chapters in German, Spain, England, and Italy.

- Mark

• Thank you Mark, this is were i will start. Greetings leo

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion