Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
Revised Documentation Standards
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    mjnmjn

September 2011
    Although there is still little or no coordination when it comes to documentation standards, a standard for the GVCS tool wiki page is starting to emerge from the work that Chris, Andrew, Tom and others have done on the PowerCube, LifeTrac, and CEB tool pages.  Using those as a guideline, I have updated the OSE Docuentation Standards page at http://opensourceecology.org/wiki/Documentation_Standards to contain an outline of topics that should be covered in the five pages associated with each GVCS tool.

I should note that even the three GVCS tools currently marked as documented don't fully adhere to this outline, but they are close.

Comments are welcome.

- Mark

• 1 Comment sorted by
  • I'll revise/re-organize the word processing document I started for the CEB press to fit the updated standard.  Thank you for taking leadership on it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged