Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
[Forum] .ODT (Open Office documents) not allowed for upload?
  • I've been working on an Open Office document for manufacturing instructions for the CEB Press.  I've paused my work on it to try to consult with Brianna (whom I guess is leading the documentation team/effort) in case I'm just re-inventing the wheel on that, but I decided to upload what I had come up with this far to the appropriate documentation subgroup on the forums, only to get rebuffed by the forum post "Attach a file" file uploader which promptly told me .ODTs are not allowed.

Is this for a specific reason, or could .ODTs get added to the "allowed" file extension types list for forum posts?

Thank you in advance.

• 2 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down September 2011
    Hi Howard,

I've just added 'odt' to the list of allowed file extensions for the forum.

Please let me know if it works.

• Works great.  Muchas gracias!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged