Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
mock project overview page for this project
  • Mark, Eerik, just to meet my immediate need for a project overview page, I created one for this CDP (Collaborative Development Project), with links to this forum, a newly created campfire room, and the corresponding pivotal project:

http://opensourceecology.org/cdp/project-cdp.php

More to be added soon, including links to related Wiki pages. 

Either of you, feel free to send me suggestions. I haven't implemented source control yet nor chosen an architecture to develop CDP yet, so this is obviously very temporary and the file will eventually be scrapped. But it serves a temporary purpose.

-Vann

• 2 Comments sorted by
  • Looks nice.  Are you planning on having an "edit this page" link?  Not that coding a PHP page is all that hard.

- Mark

• It's just a mockup and to have something this instant; I don't intend to develop it until we choose an architecture.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged