Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
Samo Blatnik from Slovenia
  • Samo Blatnik wrote:

Hello all!

I have a great news from Slovenia. After talking to my manager at work (I currently work in cofe/tea house called Adam & Eve so I included him in CC), he was impressed with OSE idea and we came to agreement that we want to get involved deeply. This tea house is runned under NGO organization called Klub srečnih. In translation it means club of happy people. Idea behind this organization is to make people more healthy & happy by offering them locally made tea and vegetarian food made with daily prepared veggies. As a tea house we will introduce one of this meals as an "opensource" version, that will be much cheaper then the rest of current offerings on menu. As people are usually curious where the name from, I have good opportunity to explain the whole OSE idea and get them involved when they understand it more deeply. I'd like to organize events on monthly base, so first invitation to our internal customers mailing list (around 500ppl on) will be sent out as soon as I prepare some notes on how to address people who will attend one of OSE nights (we have lots of free slots on weekends). Also we can facilitate up to 6 people for future workshops that will occur in future but only on non-working days (we are closed on monday, tuesday and wednesday - so these days are available for people to stay here for free if some sort of activity will be organized)

Also I'd like to make wiki entry on how this food is made (it is really simple to make and delicious) but I don't know where to start..

Regards!

Samo

• 2 Comments sorted by
  • You mean you don't understand how to edit the wiki or you don't know how to organize the instructions?

• I come from "world of Plone" where content is in folders and you add documents by their content name so they don't get mixed. Where to start adding this instruction for how food is put together? Just pick the name and editi it like this> http://opensourceecology.org/wiki/Opensource_habibi ? I have very little experience with wiki but I-m reading http://opensourceecology.org/wiki/Instructions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged