Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
Halter for Ram
  • I have uncovered a pretty good system for constraining a ram. It involves about 14 inches of kern mantle rope, about 24 inches of chainsaw pull cord, a tether cord or chain and a weight from 20-60lb. Future posts will be in metric. It allows a grass fueled, semen producing lawn mower. Also the construction process facilitates learning some very useful knots. So far it works very well and seems to be quite compelling when moving the ram. Right now my Pyrenees dog is tethered to the same 20lb kettle bell ensuring that cougars and bears don't mess with the ram. Photos when I get to it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter