Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
Budget Projection - Help With Numbers
  • Hello Everyone,

My name is Aaron, and i'm working on resource development to fund the GVCS development. I am working on budget projections for the platform, and I wanted to invite anyone to take a look at the numbers and doublecheck estimates around how long each aspect would take to develop.

Go to the 'Comprehensive' Sheet at the bottom and you an see all my numbers. The wage info is based on the Bureau of Labor Statistics info for average wages for each job. 

I would like to ask everyone to focus on how many hours it would take to do each job for each machine. Let me know if you think the numbers need to be adjusted.

Thanks a lot,
    Aaron

• 1 Comment sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    mjnmjn

January 2012
    It might help if this document were publicly accessible.  I have applied for permission to view this document.

- Mark

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

• mjn January 2012

Tagged