Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
Blog OSE/BRAZIL
  • Prezados,

Estive pensando sobre o assunto e acho que é uma boa idéia criar um blog sobre as iniciativas OSE no Brasil. Seria  uma forma de compartilhar eventuais pequenos progressos que o OSE esteja  fazendo no Brasil. Este blog teria postagens bilingues, de forma que os interessados nacionais e globais poderiam acompanhar as notícias. O que acham?

Eli, você acha que isso é possível? O "conselho superior" do OSE aprovaria? nossa rápida visita à exposição agropecuária no final de semana passado já poderia gerar uma postagem. Eu poderia postar também os avanços no desenvolvimento de uma grade (implemento agrícola, harrow em inglês) na qual estou trabalhando.

• 2 Comments sorted by
  • Você poderia nos dizer agora. Estou sempre muito interessado em ouvir sobre as idéias nesta área, não importa de onde eles vêmObviamente, eu não falo Português, no entanto. Mas a tradução automática é inteligívelo suficiente para mim.
    Além disso, espero que realmente não há um "Conselho Superior." :(

• Hello Hilscher,

I think that the blog format is ideal for news and short posts on subjects related to OSE. Presently, I supose  that only Marcin and others in the FeF core team are  posting. My sugestion is to open "subblogs" to give others in the OSE virtual comunity the oportunity to post short messagens and News. And, as a beginner in this comunity,  I think it is wise to consult with the more experienced members about that. And you are very wellcome to participate in the portuguese corner of the OSE Forum!

cheers,

Fabio

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged