Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
Eugen Tudorancea: web developer
    I like the open source movement and projects that can make life easier, especially in the underdeveloped countries like mine.

I work in web development as a front-end developer (JavaScript/HTML/CSS) I also know server-side scripting (php / Node.js <- javascript server-side),<br />I am also a content strategist and geek crazy (by nature). I have played in the past with Atmel Atmega microcontrollers (a little C programming),
    I can understand almost any programming language, but I can't be good in all.

I joined to help with the documentation process and overall experience, so everyone can enjoy and build fast (and CHEAP, cause I don't have money to spend on corporate garbage)

Feel free to contact me on skype: eugen.tudorancea
    Disclaimer: I work a lot for my job, so don't get frustrated if I don't have time to chat about nonsense on skype, I got work to do, you know.. :P

Happy to be here, best regards!

• 1 Comment sorted by
  • Welcome! It's great to have more people climbing on board to help with documentation.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged