Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
Hello from Vermont
  • Hello!  I can hardly believe I'm here!  I tried getting into this discussion board a year ago and was only just recently approved!  I went to FeF back in April of 2014 to help build the second micro house.  I met a lot of great folks.  There's an OSE visitors facebook page, but I'm sorry to say not many people are on it.  I hope someone is taking up the work to coordinate communication?  So many people are interested OSE's work.  But for this work to grow, we need to collaborate.

Are there any other folks from New England on these forums?  Vermont is full of small scale farmers, DIY tinkerers, and coop enthusiasts.  I think this would be a great place to build OSE projects.  Western Massachusetts has a network of co-ops and great projects too.

I am currently taking classes at Yestermorrow, a school for permaculture and ecological design in the built environment.  I'll be finishing up in March.

I'd love to find folks in interested in starting a worker self-directed enterprise (coop) building and using OSE tools.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter