Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
WA State Aquaponics
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    joebob

January 2013
    Hey Folks,

My name is Joe Martino and I am a student at the Evergreen State college.  I am involved in a project to build a passive solar greenhouse that would house an aquaponics system on campus.  My goal is to talk to people involved in aquaponics to get a feel for the development of these methods in WA state and the economical viability of these systems.  What I am trying to find out is what can be done to make this method of food production more widespread.  If you would like to know more about myself or the project before contacting me, please feel free to visit our project website, www.foodforgenerations.com.

I look forward to meeting you.

Joe

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter