Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
eBell says hello
  • hi everyone!

My name is evan and i'm from canada. I just finished my honours in economics at the university of waterloo. i'm interested in scalable resilient economic systems, agronomy, construction technology and a whackload of other stuff.

since finishing uni i've been working as a farm hand, contractor and handyman and am really excited by all the new construction technologies being developed by OSE! super cool stuff marcin et al.

i think i first heard about ose from the maker community of sites a few years ago, can't really remember. looking forward to helping out within the online community of OSE.

cheers,
    eBell

• 1 Comment sorted by
  • thanks for the welcome, ebell, and thanks for the input. it will only help me in the future. and yes, i did spell that wrong and perhaps included a run-on sentence or two, but I did write that in a big rush at work under the radar so to speak. it took me about 10 minutes and i am surprised that there wasnt even more mistakes. you sound interesting and i wish you all the luck in the future.

later,,

M

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged