Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
HabLab: Current Prospects of Accessible Reproduction
  • I and probably many others here got an email from Marcin about the HabLabs stating:

"This weekend - Saturday - Aug.18 - we'll be working on finishing the Hablab from 10 to 5. We will be teaching how to make and apply stucco, lay gravel-earth floors, and perhaps how to make and apply limewash, among other things."

So have their been any HabLabs completed, or is the first to be completed? If so, what have been the results of the completed HLs? Are detailed explanations going to be available so everyone can use it as an intellectual resource? 

I will post a relevant question/concern I received from a friend about these HabLabs because I don't know how to go about giving a detailed answer, other than telling them "I don't know":

"Would these work, and be affordable, in Haiti?"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter