Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
PlanetTrailHeader
  • "You can accomplish anything if you don't care who get the credit." said one of Xerox PARC's founders.
    I, Daniel E. Twedt, want to help co-create/flash mob a bucky fuller style planetary trail system of power, water, greenway and other trails
    into an evolving smarter greener global interconnection by the year 2020. (and gets us eventually to an Enlivened Universe)
    I'll be exhibiting on the project's progress at the monthly Mojave California
    Spaceport Openhouse "Plane Crazy" on this upcoming Saturday August 18th from around 10am to 2pm. I think this will be an
    excellent partnership opportunity for the OSE team. I'm still developing the online presence and could use any available help.
    It's currently Global Greenway 2020 Joint Experts Group on Facebook and OurGreenerWays.com.

I think the product on the ground will initially be M*A*S*H style signposts that show direction and distance to existing trailheads, be they solar system objects, spaceports, power grid interconnects, airports, paved roads, waterways, greenways (the one that first inspired the project), unwheeled trails, and historic and/or proposed trails.

These trailway posts can also serve as time capsule style repositories to back up and energize the project. (and be disc golfing posts--gotta balance work and play...)

so let's make the open source construction set machines standardly palletizable and human power (mostly bicycle) towable and write a sourceforge software package that integrates it with alternative currencies and ham radio.

More later...
    (whaddaya think?)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Tagged