Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
Hello from Columbia, Missouri
  • Hello!

Lim n to infinity (1 + 1/n)n = e 

I've been around the country a number of times. I've hitchhiked to California and worked construction and lived in a tent. I also worked for Food Not Bombs while there. I built them a new floor for the anarchy house. I have a B.A. in Philosophy and I have also studied History and Chemistry. I'm the lab attendant in Molecular Microbiology and Immunology at the University of Missouri -  Columbia School of Medicine. I've done some lab assistant work here but my job, for the most part, is pretty meager and lifeless. I am self-taught in Classical music on the piano and can also play blues, rag time, and jazz. I am currently interested in learning more about Anarchist philosophy. I used to be an avid reader of Karl Marx but a friend of mine in Occupy turned me on to some Anarchist thinkers (such as Fredy Perlman and Peter Kropotkin). I've been to numerous political actions around the country. 
    As far as OSE goes I would like to learn much more about the use of hydraulics on multi-purpose vehicles (with the power cube of course...). I am intrigued with the idea of a vehicle that can be a car, a truck, a bulldozer, a tractor, a tiller, and a shelter with all of the modern conveniences of home all in one. That can be maintained by the most ordinary of people without years of specialized training. One that is affordable and has life-time staying-power. I could, with some of my Chemistry training, be of some use in the manufacture of biofuels and bioplastics. 

Sincerely,
    David Sautner

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter