Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
David Lecturer in electronics
  • Hello everybody,

I am David from Mexico, lecturer at a mexican university I teach instrumentation, programming, microcontroller, digital and analog systems. I have a Phd In Electronics and I have experience in academia and industry  mainly in automation, instrumentation and control. Several years ago one of my students built as part of his dissertation the automation of a greenhouse. Now I am retaking the idea and I would like to start this project again. I have a deep knowledge of arduino and other microcontrollers I do believe that my experience could help on some projects.

All the best,
    David I. S.

• 2 Comments sorted by
  • Exited to have you in board I am sure your skills be needed for a lot of GVCS, also I am just beginning designs of CNC machinining equipment that will have higher production and accuracy cappabilities that that of what I currently believe designs for multimachine and lathe care capable of. But will require precision machining equipment to make and I will need help will microcontrollers for the servo motors to interface with the machine controller.

• Hello, sure I can help you. I mainly work with instrumentation and microcontroller. I also have experience in industrial automation. But for these kind of projects it is better working with arduino as it is cheap and lots of people know how to understand the code.

Drop me  a message when you need some help.

All the best

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion