Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
Hello from St.Charles, Missouri
  • Hi, i'm from the St. Charles county area of Missouri. Are there any others who would like to network with me in the area? I'm currently involved with the Zeitgeist Movement and Venus Project, as well. I'm finding that OSE is a happy and complementary medium to what those two organizations are doing. I'm thinking these 3 organizations are to be joined together increasingly over time.

OSE isn't too ideological and it's not too closed minded to sensible solutions that have potential to work, even though it may not be in full alignment with their preconceived beliefs. OSE is on top of what technology today has to offer, and the intelligence found here astounds me. I plan on becoming increasingly involved with this organization, as I learn more from what the sciences offer.

~Eric Mossotti, you can add me on Facebook/Diaspora/Google+ as well.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter