Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
Feedback on the value and worth of an MBA
  • Tony Shin wrote:

Hey Editor,

While I was looking around for people that have talked about entrepreneurship and managing businesses, I found your site and wanted to reach out to see if I could get you and your readership’s feedback on a graphic my team and I designed.

It concentrates on the value and worth of an MBA while highlighting successful start-up businesses that didn't require one to succeed.

If you’re interested, would love to connect. Thank you!

• 2 Comments sorted by
  • Was there supposed to be a graphic attached?

This seems like a bizarre email to re-post on the forum.

• i was interested in this topic though i did not see the attachment. hopefully you can repost this with the attached file that you were saying and may be able to get some more feedback as well as this may be of interest to other people like me. I think that MBA is really valuable and that i am considering it for myself that is why i would love to see the design that you made.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion