Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
Hosanna Rosas from Bolivia
  • Hosanna wrote:

Hi,

My name is Hosanna, I´m  from  Santa Cruz Bolivia ( in South America),
    me and my husband, we are very interesting about triying to build this
     machines, the thing is that my husband do not  speak ingles, and I do
    not understand about mecanic, or ingeniering things, so it  is very
    dificult to work on this, so I am wondering if maibe you have the
    information in spanish, I mean you have a  book with all the
    descriptions in this document( http://opensourceecology.org/w/images/e/e3/Civilization_Starter_Kit_-_v.0.01_-_PDF.pdf ) , Do you have this document in spanish too??

Thanks  for your  time, and all this excellent work you are doing.

• 3 Comments sorted by
  • Hi Hosanna,

I have just copied to the forum an email conversation I had with Marco Zubieta, who is translating parts of the wiki and the DVD. You can read it at
    http://forum.opensourceecology.org/discussion/727/traduccion-al-espanol/p1

Marco: do you have any news on that front?

• Marco Zubieta escribió:

Hola Hossana, Gracias por tu interes, como te dijo Elifarley estoy traduciendo la wiki al espanol, trabajo que intentare acelerar despues del a FEICOBOL aqui en cochabamba donde vivo. De todos modos Estoy a tus ordenes para paginas especificas ya que la wiki y el gran trabajo de Aaron y su equipo es muy grande.

• Hosanna Rosas escribió:

Hola  a ambos,
    La verdad es una alegria que nos hayan respondido.
    Yo ya le envie el contacto a mi esposo y su jefe, seguramente ellos van a ponerse en contacto.
    Muchas gracias y sigan trabajando, estan haciendo una gran labor...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged