Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
New farm needs help
  •  

I am thinking about buying a piece of property near Augusta, Georgia so I can set up an organic CSA farm that can also serve as an environmental research and education center that will promote ecologically sustainable food, energy and building technologies. I have a natural food store in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Augusta that is interested in buying whatever I can produce.  I have a bachelor’s degree in biology and I have had my own garden almost every year since 1981.  However, I am not in the best of health so I will need help with the physical labor involved.  I have enough cash to buy the property and put in some basic infrastructure, so I am not asking for financial help, although I would be willing to consider taking on partners so more of the farm can be set up sooner.  I couldn't pay any salary until the farm is established enough to generate income, but I would be willing to trade room and board for labor if anyone is interested.  Please contact me at flaja@att.net.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Tagged