Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
Michael from Arizona
  •   Greetings,

My name is Michael McDaniel and I live in Peoria, Arizona.  I first found out about Marcin and the Global Village Construction Set one Sunday morning when I woke up and turned on my radio to listen to NPR Radio.  I was so excited I literally leaped from bed.  It is great to be part of what I consider to be one of the greatest projects in the world.  This project will enable anyone to build themselves a sustainable lifestyle and community with natively acquired resources.  I am one of the many in our societies rat race chained to the urban necessities of working to pay the mortgage, the utilities, transportation and the groceries month in and month out that we depend on from others to provide for a fee.  It's time we each work to build our own housing, generate our own power, grow our own food and have time in our lives to nurture civilization rather than feeling like a victim of today's economics.  This is what Open Source Ecology represents for myself and others.  I am proud to contribute when and however I can as a 1000 True Fans member.

• 2 Comments sorted by
  • Hi Michael - I'd be interested to learn more about you, your interests, and your skills. Would you sign up for the wiki and fill out a team culturing survey?

Aaron

• Michael, I am looking to find likeminded people in Arizona to share ideas with and work towards the same goal. My goal is to provide at least 80% of what I consume within the next 4 years. My Facebook email is traxxax@live.com. Look me up if you want to share ideas.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion