Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
Thomas from Switzerland
  • Hello

As I heard from OSE, I knew that this is the kind of work I want to do. I think that every product should be opensource and free to build and improve. Otherwise, products get only improved and selled cause this means more profit for the company and not because the people realy need them or because it's more sustainable.

To my person, I'm from Switzerland and I did 4 years of apprenticeship (50/50 school/work) as a design engineer and 3 years of
    studying mecanical engeneering (concentration courses in integrated
    development and production and biomechanics). I'm highly interested in working with CAD and design products. I'm also interested in producing some parts, but unfortunately I don't have any kind of machinery... So if there would be a project like Factor e Farm around Europe, I may join them. I currently without a job (purposeful, till I find a company which is not mainly working for profit, but for humanity. But thats quite hard as an engineer :-) ), so I have beside my Occupy activitys, enough time for working on a project.

• 1 Comment sorted by
  • Hi Thomas,

We can add yourself to the people in Switzerland: http://opensourceecology.org/wiki/OSE_Europe/Switzerland

More people from Switzerland want to start something so you should definitely share this desire and connect.

Nikolay

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion