Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
Hi from Indiana

• #toc, .toc, .mw-warning { border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170); background-color: rgb(249, 249, 249); padding: 5px; font-size: 95%; }#toc h2, .toc h2 { display: inline; border: medium none; padding: 0pt; font-size: 100%; font-weight: bold; }#toc #toctitle, .toc #toctitle, #toc .toctitle, .toc .toctitle { text-align: center; }#toc ul, .toc ul { list-style-type: none; list-style-image: none; margin-left: 0pt; padding-left: 0pt; text-align: left; }#toc ul ul, .toc ul ul { margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 2em; }#toc .toctoggle, .toc .toctoggle { font-size: 94%; }body { font-family: 'Times New Roman'; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); widows: 2; font-style: normal; text-indent: 0in; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12pt; text-decoration: none; text-align: left; }table { }td { border-collapse: collapse; text-align: left; vertical-align: top; }p, h1, h2, h3, li { color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: 12pt; text-align: left; }

Hello I’m Chris from Indiana,

I’m very glad I bumped into this site because I’ve been interested in helping with something like this for a while.  

I’ve worked as a Machine Repairman, Tool Die Repair, process engineer, supervisor etc. etc. for 20 years in manufacturing particularly plastics in many forms.  Thermosets/Thermo... Injection/Extrustion/Blow Molding/Compression etc.  Making and assembling these parts from inkjet cartridges, OEM Automotive, to Medical devices.  Currently I work as a simple CNC lathe operator (uggh) and I am not challenged at all.  No need to complain further about the economy.

I don’t have a formal education beyond a trade school degree, and some liberal arts stuff I took for my own entertainment, but I really think I can help.  Even if it just to do something perhaps, a Bill of Materials.  The plastic extruder in particular may be something I can have some personal insight into.

Thanks!

• 1 Comment sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    zdwiel

December 2011
    Hello,

I am also in Indiana!  I'm hoping to get some replication of the CEB Press going here in Bloomington in the next few months.  Whereabouts in Indiana do you live?

zach

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion