Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
menu changed?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    MetzMetz

December 2011
    where did the latest discussions button go?  Easier to see whats happening than having to wade thru the whole forum...

• 1 Comment sorted by
  • Metz, thanks for reporting this problem.

While I was editing the HTML code that shows the Google custom search widget at the right bottom of the screen, I must have removed the links, sorry.

I'll find out in which table this information is stored and restore it later.

Meanwhile, I've updated the Vanilla tips page to describe another way to see the latest discussions:

Hover your mouse over Discussions (at the top) to see a clickable category menu
    • category contains discussions (a.k.a forum posts) related to a given topic
    • You can click on Discussions itself to see a list of the latest discussions, or click on one of the categories to see discussions for that specific category

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged