Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
[Wiki] User: article convention proposal
  • I appreciate the decision that the people of OSE are important, and thus the people interested in OSE are encouraged to complete a Team Culturing Survey to put in their articles in the regular article space, instead of the User: space, but this unfortunately tends to leave a lot of empty (red) User: pages.

For convenience finding article pages on users based on wiki article contribution lists (when you look at contributions to an article and see a user, which links to their usually empty User: article since most just use their regular article page), I propose self-voluntary convention for wiki users to insert a redirect in their User: article to point to their regular-space article.  As an example, I just did such, creating a redirect in my User:Howard V. Agnew article to point to my Howard Agnew article where my Team Culturing Survey resides.

Thank you for the time reading and considering my proposal!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Tagged