Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
Introducing myself - Lloyd
  • Hello everybody!

My name is Lloyd Minick.  I am living in Berkeley, California right now. 

I first heard about Open Source Ecology and the Global Village Construction Set from a friend, in the summer of 2009.  Ever since then I have thought about it nearly every single day.  This project brings so many of my interests and passions together and is deeply inspiring.  My professional background has mostly been in Education, and I feel that this is probably the aspect of OSE's work that I may be able to most benefit.  I am especially interested in helping to develop the 2-Year immersion technical training program for learning how to build the GVCS, as well as the K-Ph.D. Renaissance Education program that could serve as a new education model for sustainable prosperity and integrated humans in the 21st Century. 

I look forward to the exciting future that lies ahead!  I am very grateful and honored to be getting involved with a project of such significance for the world.  Thank you to all of you who are contributing to this important work, and thanks especially to Marcin. 

Best wishes,
    Lloyd 

• 1 Comment sorted by

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged