Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
Hi, I am Brian from Ireland, now in Victoria BC Canada
  • I am just here to share my solar stuff Tracking solar accumulator, solar design T-square, clam shaped solar cookers and the mechanical mathematician and my compost stuff, 2 story compost bin, and my windowfarms/ pulser pump stuff.  (The pulser pump and pulser pump nano). Feel free to work with any and all of it. The tracking solar accumulator project is the design of a mount and reflector for solar thermal collecting.  It is to be a cheaper simpler alternative to the Scheffler dishes.  (Something I can do).  My youtube is http://www.youtube.com/user/gaiatechnician and most of the stuff is available there.
    I am  not much good  for documentation  and presentation unfortunately but there is lots of useful stuff there.
    I work as a stonemason so that leaves very little time or energy for experimentation.
    Thanks
    Brian White

• 1 Comment sorted by
  • Welcome Brian, I'm in Burnaby, near Vancouver. 

The Dawg

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged