Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
Compost enthusiast
  • Hi,
    My I have a small farm goats, chickens, llamas.
    I am trying to make and capture methane. I have watched hours of methane production videos. I have a small compost bin that I have had up to nearly 120*F. I am looking for better temp and humidity measurement equipment. Any other aerobic or anaerobic compost enthusiasts around?
    I have welding and torch equipment and experience.
    I am interested in aquaculture also.

Peace,
    Joseph

• 2 Comments sorted by
  • Check out the Peace Corps booklet on biogas and the forum postings on aquaculture.

• I have always thought that biogas production was a useful energy producing technology that anybody can do on a sustainable level.  I share your enthusiasm for the possibilities of compost for both methane and heat!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged