Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
Introducing myself: Mike M.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    jamoni

February 2011
    Hi,
    I'm an amateur machinist and all around DIY guy. 
    In the Army I was a canvas repairman, so I know a bit about working with textiles, and I also learned general mechanical, welding, machining, body and fender, glass, and rough carpentry.  I'm by no means a master of any of that.
    I'm also a HAM radio nerd, and I've built some simple receiver kits and a homebrew antenna tuner, plus various 2meter antennas.
    I've worked as a fire and water damage restoration tech, so I know how a house goes together.
    I currently earn my pay as a cell-phone tower climber, which is pretty cool.  I'm also beginning a knifemaking business, and soon will be going back to school for mechanical engineering.
    I heard about this project through Zombie Squad ( zombiehunters.org), a self sufficiency and survival forum that, among other things, seeks to make the world safe from the living dead.
    I also make some pretty cool slingshots.
    I look forward to bringing my unique outlook to the project.

• 1 Comment sorted by
  • You might be well qualified to comment here:

http://openfarmtech.org/forum/discussion/152/zombies

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged