Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
Who makes buying decisions for the Nife battery project??
  • Who should I contact about these documents we need?  I don't want to just email Marcin as he has enough on his plate.  I searched the wiki for treasurer but there seems to be no one.  The project manager would do but there isn't one. 

I volunteer to be the stand-in project manager for now as long as I can have the option of dropping the role if life gets complicated but for various legal reasons I can't handle money flow anyway (student loans work in a very bizarre and stupid way here in Canada). 

• 2 Comments sorted by
  • @gregor - To my knowledge, Marcin has total control over fund allocation at this time.  I have been notified that he is only interested in funding projects he thinks are priorities.  Also, any off Farm projects are to be self funded.

Vann might be the person to approach, although he has now returned home from his Farm visit.  If it was me, I would ask Marcin himself at this point.

The Dawg

• okay, thanks Dawg, will do.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged