Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
Introducing Grant Henninger
  • Hello everyone,

I would like to introduce myself to the group. My name is Grant Henninger and I would like to help improve the wiki. I've been aware of The Global Village Construction Set for a while now, I think I first read about it on John Robb's website, Global Guerillas. I come to this project by way of resilient communities and almost a survivalist mindset. I find what you're doing with The Global Village Construction Set and the Factor e Farm to be very interesting and possibly useful in the future. I currently live in the suburbs, but you never know how life can change.

I look forward to helping out where I can.

-Grant

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Tagged