Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
Promoting OSE
  • I recently sent an email to ALA and I thought that making it available to the OSE community would be useful. Please feel free to copy elements and send this to other groups. I am in the process of developing a series of formal letters aimed at specific groups. I hope to have a letter directed at teachers ready and available in .pdf format for everyone to send to local schools.

I am writing on behalf of Open Source Ecology (OSE), we are in the process of developing the connections and resources necessary to support the educational community in ways that are consistent with our mission. The goal of OSE is to encourage the free development and distribution of information; our particular emphasis is upon developing the technological resources necessary to overcome the barriers to production and promote independence.

My request for assistance revolves around structuring our message and resources in a manner that appeals to the librarian community.

Is it possible for me to be connected with an individual or group that is interested in social justice or environmentalism so that I can be advised on how to proceed in developing a form letter directed at the librarian community?

Thanks,

Adam Haynes

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter