Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
Greetings from Vancouver
  • Greetings Makers!

My name is Rida and I'm a little shy about my introduction after having seen the amazing resumes presented in some of the other ones. I may not have much in the way of credentials but I've worked in heavy construction for about 5 years of my life, public level sales in technology and entertainment for 6 years and am currently 50% through the C level welding program at BCIT in Vancouver British Columbia Canada.

I learned about the TED talk through Reddit.com and have felt such a huge amount of excitement and pull towards the purpose I've always searched for in my life. I believe in open source as a philosophy and the design principles of modular, long lasting, inexpensive are ones that I want to give my life over to making.

I don't know how I'll fit into this movement but I do know that I've found what I've been looking for and will gladly put my building skills to work in this movement when I'm ready.

I look forward to learning more about this movement and more about everyone here.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Tagged