Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
Aspiring Polymath
  • Hi All;
    My name is Colin, and I'm from southern Illinois. I'm a hopeful systems/industrial engineer (likely 2 years from graduation) and strong advocate for the FLOSS community (with more of a focus on open-source for pragmatic reasons). I've recently taken introductory welding and machining courses, and I'm hungry for more. If I had the chance to work at FeF, I'd jump at it. I'm hoping that I might be useful to the organization during my breaks (summer and spring) and when I graduate from University.

I discovered the fledgling OSE 'openfarmtech' wiki, unsure of what it was around 3-4 years ago through the 'open source hardware' wikipedia page. I was probably 17 then, and a bit of an angsty teenager. Now I'm a 21 year old who's been through an unwelcome hiatus from university and a much needed self-discovery which puts me on target to work for everything that OSE is about.

I do sincerely hope that I can offer some real value to this community.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Tagged