Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
  • Greetings. I found about this site by my building administrator. I am a middle school teacher in MN, I teach CADD, Woods, Critical Problem Solving. My past experience is as diverse as it can get. I can weld, do 3D CADD(Pro E, Solid Works, Auto CAD, mastercam) was a gun smith, so I know my way around machines.(manual, not CNC) Shade Tree Mechanic, construction of residential homes....list goes on.

Current personal projects. Solar panels, Wind Generators, STEM Course offerings for kids.(Gotta get their hands dirty)

I would be willing to throw my hat in on the design of the different machines. Get me the initials, and I will do what I can to put them into Pro E, and savve out as a PDF. for all to access.

Later all

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Tagged