Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
Help needed: Blog fold for the main site
  • Marcin has asked:

Elifarley,

Lisa Sweet is our blogging assistant - she has a question whether on the main website, we can insert the more tag so the full posts don't appear, but they are folded as in the blog.opensourceecology.org ?

• 2 Comments sorted by
  • The blog posts you see on the main site are created by a PHP script. I'll put the code on a public repo and post the link here.

If you can help, please make your changes to the script and post your patch below as a comment.

Thanks!

• Off topic, but Eli, have you looked at this amazing open source CMF/CMS: http://www.processwire.com/
    It has attracted people from Joomla, Modx, WP camps and everyone is singing praises :)
    I haven't built much with it so far, but I can feel the power.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion