Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
replicators in oregon
  • Hello,

My name is Jason, I live in Oregon, and I am new to the opensource ecology site.  I am interested in building a number of devices, starting with the powercube, and moving on to the micro-tractor.  My family and I are planning to homestead in the near future and building our own equipment is right up our alley.  I guess that makes me a replicator, (replicant?).

The question though is where to start.  I have found the powercube information and I think I can get started on that.  I am not finding a lot of information about the microtractor though, and I wonder if I am simply looking in the wrong locations?

• 1 Comment sorted by
  • microtractor design is not complete. i saw somewhere that the guys at factor e farm will be doing some work on it this summer but not sure about the timeline.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion