Visit the forum instructions to learn how to post to the forum, enable email notifications, subscribe to a category to receive emails when there are new discussions (like a mailing list), bookmark discussions and to see other tips to get the most out of our forum!
English Subtitle help !! (youtube) videos for "Open Source Philosophy" for Multi lingualisation
  • I am wondering if you would upload videos with English subtitle, it is likely to translate into another language. 

At the moment, I am going to create  Japanese subtitle for "Open Source Philosophy" 

I would like to make a English one but  my English is not perfect at all. ( I am losing my hearing especially background noise is high .... ) 

I have managed to prepare for a draft version of English subtitle file. I am wondering if someone make this subtitle file perfect and ask upload to youtube 

srt file is fairly universal subtitle format, youtube uses sbv formart but accept srt file.

I myself use the below  windows subtitle application (open source)  

thanks dandomina  

I have changed extension from srt to txt

P.S. if you have a youtube account, please contact me via youtube,  (dandomina)

Edit, I have uploaded very early version (basically created by youtube machine recognition)
    I have updated revised version now, this is still  far from perfect, but better than youtube one ! 
    I could not delete the first one, so please use revised one. (v 2) 

Now you understand if native English people create a good quality of English subtitle,
    that will help so much for other subtitling work ;p

Attachments
    open_source_philosophy revised v2.txt 9K
    open_source_philosophy.txt 9K

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Tagged